If you want to be the coolest person at Friendsgiving but don't know what to bring -look no further. ~SeXy~ pumpkin spice sweet potatoes are considerably easy to make and are a major upgrade from regular mashed potatoes.
Here's exactly how to make them, as demonstrated by a shirtless man (of course):
- 3 yams
- 1 bag marshmallows
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup candied pecans
- Boil the yams for 30 minutes, or until tender on the outside.
- Let cool, and peel the skin off.
- Add pumpkin spice, butter, milk, and salt to yams, then mash.
- Boil marshmallows until completely melted.
- Drizzle melted marshmallow topping on to mashed sweet potatoes.
- Top off with candied pecans.
Servings: 6 to 8
For more food news and magical recipes, follow Cosmo Bites on Facebook!
You Might Also Like