Mandy Moore literally left us speechless with her 74th Golden Globes Awards beauty look. The This Is Us star switched up her usual barely-there makeup and instead went for radiant skin with a pop of color. The result? A breathtaking combination of peach, blue, and taupe shades that accentuated her flawless complexion.
Want to copy Moore’s Globes glow? Yahoo Beauty tapped makeup artist Katie Jane Hughes for this special edition of our celebrity-inspired tutorial series #CopyThat. Learn the tricks of layering warm and cool hues in the video above, and be sure to read all the steps listed below.
1. Apply a peachy-pearl shadow across entire lid. (Hughes used the Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow #204 Tissé Vendôme palette.)
2. Swipe Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner #924 Fervent Blue on the lower lash line.
3. Apply two coats of L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara to top and bottom lashes. Pro tip: Turn mascara wand vertically to fan out lashes.
4. For lush lashes, apply Ardell Studio Effects Demi Wispies. Use tweezers for easy application.
5. Take the taupe shadow from the Chanel Quadra Eyeshadow palette and create a smoky effect underneath the brow bone.
6. Brush bronzer (we suggest using the Rimmel London Kate Sculpting and Highlighting Kit Coral Glow 002) onto cheekbones, temples, and jawline.
7. Add blush from the same Rimmel London sculpting and highlighting kit to cheeks for a pop of color.
8. Apply a pink-nude satin lipstick, like Flower HydraSilk Ultimate Lip Butter Peach Petal. Pro tip: Blot lips with tissue to remove excess oil.
Additional hair and makeup by Jennifer Wobito.