1. Dr. Harold Lancer's Younger Revealing Mask Intense, $250: While this anti-aging mask looks like your average charcoal-gray formula, it's far from it. Thanks to the retinoic acid it contains, it promises to do more than just remove impurities; the anti-aging ingredient helps smooth your skin's texture and jumpstart collagen production. But where the real magic takes place is when you use the
magic magnetic wand to sweeps the iron-rich mask right off of your face. No. Rinsing. Necessary!
GUYS this magnetic mask is so mesmerizing pic.twitter.com/Rg0vk8TaIb- Brooke Shunatona (@brookeshunatona) September 19, 2016
2. China Glaze Coloured Nail Spray, $5: This literal (and petite!) can of spray paint aka nail polish is super-genius because it sticks to the base coat you sweep over your nail, leaving zero residue behind on your skin like magic. All you have to do is wash your hands and watch the excess polish rinses away to reveal the quickest manicure EVER.
3. The Pravana Blonde Wand, $80: This in-salon tool lightens your hair up to seven levels in seconds. No joke. Here's how it works: your colorist applies Pravana's Crème Lightener to the pieces of hair you want to highlighted, and then wraps them each with foil. The latter allows the hot tool (which looks like a flat iron but isn't, since the plates don't actually touch), to get thisclose to the section of hair without singeing it. Foil is also a heat conductor, so it keeps the warmth in, causing the lightener to process quicker, and ultimately expediting the highlighting process. This is amazing for a couple of reasons: 1) there's less damage done to the hair (woohoo!) and 2) you can finally cut the time you spend in the salon in half!
4. The Woosh Beauty Corner Brush Eye Stamper, $29: If you have trouble executing a perfect almond-shaped eye with shadow, you need this brush in your life. On one end, it has V-shaped brush that lets you stamp the shadow where you want it and blend it inward. I know, crazy, right?! Then, on the opposite end is a super-thin, extra-long liner brush that covers the most lash line real estate, so it takes you less time to line your eye. Boom.
5. Sephora Collection Dry Clean Instant Dry Brush Cleaner Spray, $14: Dry shampoo has been saving your hair (and life) ever since it became a thing. But this year, thanks to this special dry shampoo, your makeup brushes were able to get in on the action. Here's how this magic potion works: All you do is spray the brush head with the powdery formula and use a tissue to towel off the residue - and all the makeup comes off with it. Genius!
6. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer, $400: This blow-dryer might be a little more than you'd like to pay, but it's worth it. Unlike other models, its motor is in the handle rather than the head, which makes the device smaller and lighter. It's also quieter than other dryers because the digital motor it contains spins up to 110,000 times a minute and has one inaudible frequency; a rubber mount also prevents the motor from vibrating against the inside of the handle, reducing the transfer of noise. Most importantly, the blow-dryer is said to dry hair faster due to its patented technology, which allows for a stronger airflow without sacrificing the control of the styling.
7. Tweexy Nail Polish Holder, $10: This tool is simply life-changing - especially if you've ever tried to paint your nails on the couch. To use it, slip the silicone ring (which comes in seven shades and fits any shaped polish bottle!) on your hand (it has two finger holes that fit fingers of all sizes), place your bottle in the opening on top to secure it, and start painting your nails. When it's time to switch the Tweexy to your other hand, squeeze the tabs on both sides of the finger holes (to open them up), and successfully remove your fingers without smudging your nails.
8. E.L.F. Cosmetics Multi-Blender Massager, $12: This curved brush has tiny massage heads cut into its super-soft, vegan, and cruelty-free bristles to flawlessly blend in your foundation, powder, or bronzer. It also has a patent-pending, lucite-looking handle that fits the shape of your hand perfectly, giving you more control for a precise application. Not to mention, it looks like it costs double its price!
9. One Two Lash Lash Extensions, $69: If you shy away from applying false lashes because they're annoying, never go on right, don't stay on long, and are more trouble than they're worth, this invention will make you think twice about passing on a faux fringe. Here's how they work: Instead of requiring glue, two sets of lashes (per eye) are lined with magnetic strips at the base. To apply them, one of the lashes gets placed along your upper lash line, while the other goes below it, sandwiching your natural lash in between to keep them in place. I mean, if that's not the most ingenious idea ever, I don't know what is (aside from the other eight inventions on this list!).
Get non-boring fashion and beauty news directly in your feed. Follow Facebook.com/CosmoBeauty.
You Might Also Like