- This place is nice.
- I really like the music that they play. Bob Ellis on the drums.
- I'm part of Shaffer's top jazz orchestra. It's the best music school in the country.
- The key is to just relax. Don't worry about the numbers. Don't worry about what the other guys are thinking. You're here for a reason. Have fun. Five, six, and--
- I want to be great.
- And you're not.
- We got Buddy Rich here.
- Little trouble there. You're rushing. Here we go. Five, six, and--
- Were you rushing or were you dragging?
- I don't know.
- If you deliberately sabotage my band, I will gut you like a pig. Oh my dear god, are you one of those single tear people? You are a worthless pansy ass who is now weeping and slobbering all over my drum set like a 9-year-old girl.
- So how's it going with the studio band?
- Good. Yeah, I think he likes me more now.
- I push people beyond what's expected of them. I believe that is an absolute necessity.
- I want to be one of the greats. And because I'm doing that, it's going to take up more of my time, and this is why I don't think that we should be together.
- I would never let him put my son through hell. Why would you let him get away with what he did to you?
- There are no two words in the English language more harmful than good job.