These Oscar speeches will have you grabbing for the tissues.
The speeches at this year's 86th Annual Academy Awards seemed more emotional than usual, with almost all the Oscar-winning actors breaking down during their speeches while others broke out into song.
Here's the five most memorable acceptance speeches on Sunday night's show:
1. Matthew McConaughey, Best Actor (Dallas Buyers Club)-- He's come a long way since Ghost Of Girlfriends' Past. Matthew broke down a bit when thanking his wife and three children, but brought it back up when he ended his speech with his trademark "Alright, alright, alright."
2. Cate Blanchett, Best Actress (Blue Jasmine)-- Though Cate's speech did include her dry sense of humor, there is a moment where she's overwhelmed with emotion and nearly breaks down.
3. 20 Feet From Stardom, Best Documentary-- She's center-stage now! Darlene Love even brought Bill Murray to his feet when she started to sing upon joining director Morgan Neville and producer Caitrin Rogers on-stage to accept their award for the documentary about backup singers.
4. Lupita Nyong'o, Best Supporting Actress (12 Years a Slave)-- "I want to salute the spirit of Patsy." Lupita fought back the tears as she gave an emotional and eloquent Oscars speech that didn't seem to leave anything out.
5. 12 Years a Slave, Best Picture-- Not only is this the first time Brad Pitt has been on an Oscars stage accepting an award, but following director Steve McQueen's rather long thank-you list, his final words about the film are moving (and his leap into the air is a must-see).
Honorable Mention-- Jared Leto, Best Supporting Actor (Dallas Buyers Club)-- The actor's sweet words about his mom make him sexier than ever.
What was your favorite Oscars speech of the evening?