TVLine Items: 24 Fave Visits Californication, Mars Movie's Final Tally, The Voice for Kids and More
The former 24 fave will guest-star in the comedy’s seventh season, Showtime announced Monday, playing a neurotic writer.
Hangover vixen Heather Graham, meanwhile, is also Californication-bound as a woman from Hank’s past whose sudden reappearance turns his life upside down.
The 12-episode season is slated to bow in 2014.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• The Veronica Mars movie Kickstarter campaign has officially come to a close — and man, did you Marshmallows come through! The fundraiser far surpassed its original $2 million goal, raking in a final total of $5,702,153 (!) from some 91,585 backers. The most common donor amount, in case you’re wondering: a $50 pledge.
• A tiny tot version of The Voice is in development at NBC, the New York Post reports. The project — which is hoping to begin production by the end of the year — is looking to launch the careers of 8-to-14-year-old singers.
• Esquire Network — originally slated to launch this month — has decided to delay its debut. “In order to give our viewers a more substantial program offering that showcases the breadth of the Esquire Network, we are pushing our rebrand to the summer,” General Manager Adam Stotsky said Monday.
• Joel Grey (Oz, Cabaret) will guest-star in Warehouse 13‘s May 20th installment, TV Guide Magazine reports, playing a past-his-prime Vegas performer. The Syfy series returns with new episodes on April 29.
• Disney XD has ordered a second season of the comedy Crash & Bernstein, to premiere in the fall.
• HBO is bringing The Newsroom back to the air on July 14 — and here’s a teaser touting its return.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?