Top 5 Chime For Change Performances
The Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live benefit concert took a slew of celebs across the pond for a night of must-see performances in London, England. From Beyonce Knowles and husband Jay-Z's return to the stage to Jennifer Lopez and Mary J. Blige's collaboration, here are the top 5 most memorable performances from this weekend's big event.
1. Beyonce and Jay-Z performed their 2003 hit Crazy In Love, of which the crowd went wild when the rapper made his surprise entrance. The fierce couple even stole a kiss mid-performance.
2. Mary J. Blige and Jennifer Lopez joined forces to perform Come Together. The 40-something women both dressed in black leotards, and as one ET Facebook user Andrea Nott put it, their outfits looked like they were from a Kiss Concert.
3. Brit pop star Rita Ora showed off her abs and outlandish style when she hit the stage to perform her hit Hot Right Now.
4. Florence + The Machine played their wildly popular songs Dog Days Are Over, You Got the Love and Sound of Change. Click HERE to view.
5. Jessie J showed off her blonde buzz-cut when she hit the stage to perform Price Tag.