Henry's Fate, Belle's Future, a Trip to Neverland and 10 Other Once Upon a Time Spoilers
Giinnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas | Photo Credits: Jack Rowand/ABC
All signs point to Neverland!
That's pretty much what Once Upon a Time executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis told fans at the show's PaleyFest panel on Sunday after teasing the final two episode titles of Season 2. Hint: They're the directions to Neverland! But that wasn't the only clue given, and it definitely wasn't the only scoop the producers and cast provided!
Before the ABC fairy-tale drama ventures to another realm, dark times lay ahead — especially for Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin), who will make a declaration on Sunday's episode that will send her down a dark path. Ahem. Check out the 13 best spoilers from the panel below:
1. The end, revealed: The final two episodes of Season 2 will be a two-parter, entitled "Second Star to the Right" and "Straight on Till Morning." Considering these are the directions to Neverland, it sounds like we'll be meeting the Lost boys soon!
2. Not-so Snow White: A tragedy in Sunday's episode will put Snow White on a path for revenge. "What she is going through is going to shake her self-identity and self-definition," Goodwin says. "If she is not the Snow White... then she doesn't know who she is." Seeing this different side to Mary Margaret will certainly cause some concern in David (Josh Dallas). But "he's going to be there for her no matter what and support her through everything," Dallas says. But how dark will Disney let the producers go? "When you see ['The Miller's Daughter'], the answer to that is they're pretty much letting us do what we want."
3. Family reunion: After Sunday's episode, Bae (Michael Raymond-James) will be Storybrooke-bound alongside Rumple (Robert Carlyle), Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and Henry (Jared Gilmore), but whether that means there's a reconciliation on the horizon remains to be seen. "In Episode 22, there's a game-changer that really happens in terms of the relationship with his son," Carlyle teased.
4. Henry's fate: After the seer told Rumple that a boy would be his undoing, the Dark One will find himself in a very similar position to when he lost his son. "When Rumple was last given a choice between love and power, he let his son go, so the question is, has he learned anything? Or will he let his own grandson go?" Kitsis said. Since semantics was very important to the seer, Horowitz made sure to note, "Is 'undoing' a bad thing?"
5. A return to fairy tale land? Now that the key to their return is literally growing in their backyard — Anton's bean! — the possibility of returning to fairy tale land will become a hot topic in Storybrooke. "As much as David likes electricity, he misses his sword, his horse and his castle," Kitsis said. "He wants to kill some ogres and wants to rebuild his land. That is something a lot of people will get on board for, but we'll see what happens."
6. Captain Hook's vengeance: Ye ol' captain will get a taste of revenge in Sunday's episode, but don't expect to see him again for a few episodes, considering that Colin O'Donoghue actually broke his leg in real life. When he does return, Kitsis teased it would be in a very surprising way. "He is out for himself," Kitsis noted.