Dancing With the Stars Season 18 Cast Revealed: Candace Cameron Bure, NeNe Leakes and More
A Full House star, a boy bander and an Atlanta housewife are among the next crop of hopefuls eyeing that elusive Mirror Ball Trophy.
In anticipation of Dancing With the Stars‘ Season 18 premiere on March 17 (8/7c on ABC), the new cast was revealed on Tuesday’s Good Morning America, and we can’t believe how many TV stars — both current and former — made the cut:
* Danica McKellar (The Wonder Years), dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy
* Cody Simpson (Australian pop star), dancing with Witney Carson
* Billy Dee Williams (Star Wars), dancing with Emma Slater
* Diana Nyad (Long-distance swimmer), dancing with Henry Byalikov
* NeNe Leakes (The Real Housewives of Atlanta), dancing with Tony Dovolani
* James Maslow (Big Time Rush), dancing with Peta Murgatroyd
* Sean Avery (Former NHL player), dancing with Karina Smirnoff
* Drew Carey (The Price is Right), dancing with Cheryl Burke
* Candace Cameron Bure (Full House), dancing with Mark Ballas
* Charlie White (Olympic gold medalist, ice dancing), dancing with Sharna Burgess
* Meryl Davis (Olympic gold medalist, ice dancing), dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
* Amy Purdy (US Paralympic Team Snowboarder), dancing with Derek Hough
But wait, there’s a catch! At one point during the DWTS season, the stars will swap partners — and it’ll be up to America to decide who ends up together.
The just-announced contestants will join judges Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Len Goodman, as well as host Tom Bergeron and new co-host Erin Andrews for Season 18.
Which contestant(s) are you already rooting for? Vote for your top pick below, then drop a comment with more of your thoughts.