5 Things to Know About Bieber's New Gal Pal
Justin Bieber has been seen out and about, particularly over his birthday weekend, with a new girl in tow. Aspiring 17-year-old singer Ella Paige Roberts-Clarke seems to have caught Bieber's eye, even sparking rumors that the two are an item. But who is Ella? Here are five things every Belieber should know about the 19-year-old heartthrob's possible new girlfriend.
1. Ella may be following in Bieber's footsteps when it comes to getting her start on YouTube. Her song A Thousand Stories has been listened to over 50,000 times on the video-sharing site and was only just released this past month.
2. The singer isn't just a fan of Bieber. Ella posted a cover of Rihanna's Diamonds that is mashed up with Bieber's As Long As You Love Me on March 2, 2013. The video has already garnered over 18,000 views.
3. Ella is getting some backlash for her latest appearances with Bieber. So much so that she tweeted on March 2: "I'm gonna stop checking my mentions and enjoy my night with my friends because some of you are just UN-necessarily cruel."
4. The Girlfriend singer was first spotted with Ella , who resides in London, at Justin Timberlake's Brit Awards after-show.
5. It was reported that Ella and Jaden Smith weren't not allowed into Bieber's nightclub party in London on Friday night since they were under the age of 18, leading the singer to tweet "worst birthday." However, Bieber cleared up this rumor saying that wasn't the case. "The funny moment when people believe I brought underage people to a club.. U think Will [Smith] is letting his 14-year-old [son Jaden] in a club? I don't think so," wrote the 19-year-old singer, who had planned for a night at Cirque du Soir. "2nd I love how the club wanted to give the press another reason to why we didn't stay at their weak ass club so they wouldn't look bad for me walking in and right back out..i said 'worst bday,' but that was due to dummies pushing over my fans and being overly aggressive. Btw it wasn't the worst bday, cuz all my friends from back home flew in. I was just mad in the moment."
What do you think of Bieber's rumored new girlfriend: birthday fling or the real thing?
Star Sightings: Celebrity Candids
Are These Celebs Too Tan?! Cast Your Vote!