Yeezus has spoken.
Kanye West blessed us all with a gold-plated truckload of quotable Kanye wisdom (or something?) - including an over-eight-minute nonstop rant - during an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Wednesday night.
The "Black Skinhead" rapper, who ventured to the show following a Twitter spat with Jimmy (which Kanye started after being spoofed by the host), asserted his genius-dom multiple times during the awkward interview and also complained about the hassles of life as a celebrity (especially a genius celebrity).
Here are our top 10 favorite Kanye quotes from his appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live":
1) "When I saw the skit -- which I didn't even watch all the way through, because I didn't want to be infuriated -- I said, well, this is the one person I know, so I can go and let out everything that I feel about every single bogus weekly cover, every single bogus skit, every single rumor in barbershop, everything that people feel is OK to treat celebrities like zoo animals or act like what they're saying is not serious or their life is not serious or their dreams are not serious."
2) "I'm a creative genius, and there's no other way to word it."
3) "I'm totally weird, and I'm totally honest, and I'm totally inappropriate sometimes. And the thing is, for me to say I wasn't a genius, I would just be lying to you and to myself."
4) "I've never done a publicity stunt in my life. Anytime I went up and spoke my mind... it was always what I thought was the truth... I don't do publicity stunts, period."
5) "Taste, culture, art, just the quality of life, this is what I'm here to do. So when I compare myself to Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, Howard Hughes, David Stern, Michelangelo, da Vinci, Jesus, whoever it is, I say these are my heroes, these are people that I look up to, this is the type of impact I want to make on the Earth."
6) [Responding to Jimmy's suggestion that Kanye may have been sitting on the toilet when tweeting at him:] "Yes, that's where I think of my best sh*t."
7)"Don't ask me a question about something you saw in the tabloids. Don't try to antagonize me. Because you know what? It's not safe for you in the zoo."
8) "They said something about they're not gonna put my girl on the Walk of Fame because she's a reality star. It's like, people are so, so dated and not modern. It's like, there's no way a Kim Kardashian shouldn't have a star on the Walk of Fame. It's ridiculous."
9) "I wouldn't even say that I'm a rapper. I'd say I'm more of a messenger than a rapper."
10) "Never think that I'm not from Chicago for one second and think you can walk up and disrespect me and my family constantly. People say, 'Well, you signed up to be a celebrity, blah blah blah,' and I understand you gotta get your money, it's hard out here, but let's have respect for each other. You do help me get money, paparazzi, you show people how fresh my outfit is."
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.