This star of NBC's supernatural cop drama Grimm actually got his start on reality TV shows! Here are five things you probably don't know about David Giuntoli.
1. Born June 18, 1980 in Milwaukee, WI and raised in St. Louis, MO -- he currently resides in Portland, OR, where Grimm is shot.
2. Attended Indiana University Bloomington, where he graduated with a Bachelor's in International Business and Finance.
3. Got his start in the business after getting discovered in a bar by a scout for the MTV reality show Road Rules: South Pacific in 2003. He also appeared on season seven of the network's Real World/Road Rules Challenge.
4. As a kid, says he was most freaked out by the horror movies The Exorcist and The Shining, as well as -- get this -- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!
5. When referring to an episode of Grimm in which killer rats devour a human, he told an interviewer he doesn't mind the critters, which he considers "little pets." However, he said that cockroaches are a completely different story and could "ruin my life."