As 30 Rock heads towards its series finale, it should come as no surprise that we'll see plenty of our favorite familiar faces returning.
Yes, we're excited to see what trouble he'll bring, but there are so many other characters we'd love to see return as well! Here's our wish list for the final season:
10. Danny Baker (Cheyenne Jackson): The poor guy could never find his place at TGS, but maybe he'll get to come back for one final appearance to show the cast he finally made it — selling beepers alongside Dennis Duffy.
8. Devon Banks (Will Arnett): As Jack attempts to tank NBC, who better to foil his plans than his old rival Devon, who could try to keep the fledging network alive.
7. Kaylie Hooper (Chloe Grace Moretz): She and Jack have gone a few rounds, but we haven't seen an ultimate winner yet. Here's hoping Jack will get the last laugh.
6. Rosemary Howard (Carrie Fisher): Liz's childhood idol turned out to be mentally unstable, but what if they brought her back to test out the theory that you should never go with a hippie to a second location? We need an answer to that!
5. Claire Harper (Jennifer Aniston): Liz and Jenna's crazy friend from college could return... with Dennis Duffy. Yes, her rebound from Jack was actually Liz's ex. Come on! They'd make a perfect couple!
3. Dr. Leo Spaceman (Chris Parnell): There's no way 30 Rock can say farewell without bringing in the (questionable) doc. Maybe someone is diagnosed with a life-threatening disease — only to realize Spaceman was, of course, wrong with the prognosis.
1. Dr. Drew Baird (Jon Hamm): Liz's beautiful idiot of an ex-boyfriend has popped in from time to time — who can forget the live episodes? But it's time to find out how Drew fared outside of the bubble.
Which guest star would you like to see the most? Did we miss any?
30 Rock airs Thursdays at 8/7c on NBC.
Related Articles on TVGuide.com