POPsessions: Kendra Wilkinson Shares Her Pop Culture Obsessions
Kendra Wilkinson isn't exaggerating when she describes the second season of her reality series, "Kendra On Top." The Playboy alum tells Yahoo TV the new season of her show, which premiered on Sept. 13, is her favorite, because, "we have finally been able to really capture the organic drama in my life, and there's a lot!" Like how, in the season premiere, a tweet from ex Hugh Hefner led Kendra to don a risqué Halloween costume, which led hubby Hank to get uncomfortable when his friends got an eyeful of Kendra.
In this week's new episode, Kendra takes the audience along as she tackles one of her biggest fears, and in our POPsessions questionnaire, she shares her favorite TV show, what celebrity poster hung on her wall at the Playboy Mansion, and why she envies Penelope Cruz.
1. Have you ever dressed as a celeb for Halloween? Who? Yes, when I was in 8th grade. I dressed up as Pam Anderson. I stuffed my training bra with tissue paper!
2. What article of clothing could you not live without? A sports bra, but basketball shorts is a close second.
3. What do you eat or drink while watching a movie in the theater? I eat popcorn, but I have to dip my popcorn in nacho cheese, and I drink water.
4. What was the first movie you saw? "A Christmas Story."
5. What song was playing during your first kiss? I think it was something by Aaliyah.
6. Did you have a poster of a celeb on your wall when you were a kid or a teen? Yes, Janet Jackson! She was on my wall all growing up and at the Playboy Mansion.
7. What movie makes you cry? "Cinema Paradiso."
8. What's the guiltiest pleasure currently on your DVR? I actually don’t DVR. I don’t even know if I know how to use it!
9. What movie character do you wish you could be? Penelope Cruz in "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"! I mean she gets to kiss Scarlett Johansson!
10. What's the TV show you never miss? "Shark Tank"!
11. What TV show would you like to live in? "The Mindy Project."
12. Who is your TV crush? It’s hard to pick ... either my husband Hank or my son Hank, haha!
13. What website do you visit when no one is watching? Perez Hilton.
14. What phone app do you use the most? Twitter and my Yahoo Fantasy Football app.
15. Who is your favorite tweeter? I like Snooki a lot.
16. What TV theme song do you still remember the words to? "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air."
17. What is your favorite karaoke song? To hear, "Cup of Life" by Ricky Martin, but to do is "Shoop" or "Push It" by Salt-N-Pepa.
18. What is your favorite album? "The Chronic" by Dr. Dre.
19. What was your first concert? Janet Jackson.
20. What was on your favorite T-shirt when you were growing up? San Diego Padres shirt.
Watch the Season 2 premiere of "Kendra on Top":
"Kendra On Top" airs Fridays at 10 p.m. on WE tv.
Check out more POPsessions