'Billy on the Street' Season 3: Billy Eichner Still Loves Madonna, Hates Claire Danes
For a dollar: What's the most random, scream-in-your-face hysterical game show on TV?
"Billy on the Street" is back with more New York City man-on-the-street delights featuring Quizzed in the Face, Julia Roberts obstacle courses, and bordering on stalker levels of love for Madonna and Meryl Streep (Season 3 premieres Wednesday, March 12 at 11 p.m. on Fuse).
This season includes special celebrity guests Lena Dunham, Neil Patrick Harris, Sean Hayes, Lindsay Lohan, Joel McHale, Seth Meyers, Amy Poehler, Nick Offerman, Paul Rudd, Olivia Wilde, the return of Rachel Dratch, and more. And then there's host Billy Eichner.
Yahoo TV caught up with Eichner for a lightning round of pop-culture questions, and we didn't even have to scream "Wrong!" in his face once — his answers were that good. Although that would've been totally appropriate, too.
Keep reading for proof that his hatred for Claire Danes on "Homeland" (and in general) is still intact, and to see how many different questions he can bring full circle back to Madonna.
1. What was the first movie you saw? Ever? In a theater? "Bambi," I think. And then the first R-rated movie I saw at night, which was a big deal for me, was "Flashdance."
2. What movie do you absolutely always stop and watch if you see it on cable? "Annie Hall."
3. What movie makes you cry? "Terms of Endearment," like any normal human being.
4. Who is your TV crush? Kyle Chandler.
5. What movie or TV character would you hate to be trapped in an elevator with? Claire Danes on "Homeland." Or Claire Danes anytime. [Laughs.]
6. If you were kidnapped, what movie or TV character would you call to save you? Meryl Streep in anything.
7. What's your TV guilty pleasure? I don't feel guilty about anything. I love talk shows — I love daytime talk shows, I love Wendy Williams, though I don't feel guilty about it.
8. What was your first concert? Tina Turner.
9. What is your go-to karaoke song? I don't do karaoke. Because I actually can sing and I hate when people who can really sing do karaoke. F--- you, it's not for you.
10. The Beatles or Rolling Stones? Rolling Stones.
11. What song should they play at your funeral? Oh god, this is a tough one... I'm a big Madonna fan.
So, like, "Holiday"? [Laughs.] "Holiday" at my funeral, I like that! You gave me a good one, I'm gonna go with "Holiday."
12. What song would you want to play for your wedding first dance? It'll probably be some, like, show tune, unfortunately, because I'm so on the nose.