TV fans aren’t the only ones who have burning questions. In our series Ask the Fans, Yahoo TV flips the script and finds out what questions producers have always wanted to pose to their viewers.
Next up, Peter Gould, showrunner of AMC’s Better Call Saul, which wraps up its incredible third season on June 19. Read his questions below, then answer as many as you like by replying in the comments section or emailing your thoughts to AskTheFans@yahoo.com by Monday, June 19. We’ll report the most popular, insightful, and hilarious answers back to Gould, and we’ll post his responses on Thursday, June 22.
Peter Gould asks the fans:
1. Now that you’ve met Jimmy McGill, do you still like Saul Goodman?
2. Have you ever done the wrong thing for the right reasons? How did you feel about it afterwards?
3. Is it a good or bad idea for romantic partners to work together?
4. Is it ever a good idea to go into business with someone you don’t fully trust?
5. Has the way Chuck reacted to his breakdown in the bar hearing changed the way you feel about him? Even a little?
6. How does Jimmy and Chuck’s relationship compare with your own family relationships?
7. Do people really change or do they just reveal new aspects of themselves that were always there?
8. If you were in legal trouble, would you rather be represented by Kim Wexler, Jimmy McGill, Chuck McGill, Howard Hamlin, or Saul Goodman?
The Better Call Saul Season 3 finale airs June 19 at 10 p.m. on AMC.
Read more from Yahoo TV:
- Emmys: ‘Feud’ Star Susan Sarandon on ‘The First Time I Really Felt Like Bette’
- Emmys: ‘Westworld’ Star Jeffrey Wright Revisits That Reveal
- Emmys: ‘Legion’ Star Aubrey Plaza on ‘Trying to Act Like Beyoncé’ in Dance Scene
- Emmys: Alexander Skarsgård Revisits His ‘Big Little Lies’ Therapy Session