ABC has released details on its midseason schedule, which features a toned-up Body of Proof returning to Tuesday nights.
The revamped Dana Delany-led procedural again will air in the 10/9c slot left vacant after Private Practice‘s series finale, likely to take place in late January. Its third season will bow Feb. 5.
The network will fill 666 Park Avenue‘s Sunday 10 pm spot with Red Widow, starring Finding Neverland‘s Radha Mitchell as a woman who gets tangled up with an Eastern European mob. Widow will debut with a two-hour premiere at 9 pm on March 3 and premiere in its regular timeslot the following week.
Zero Hour, a conspiracy-minded mystery starring ER‘s Anthony Edwards, will land in Last Resort‘s Thursday lead-off slot, debuting Feb. 14 at 8 pm.
Also of note:
• Suburgatory will move back to its Season 1, 8:30 Wednesday time slot starting April 3; after its season finale, it’ll be replaced on May 1 with Family Tools, a family-business comedy (an adaptation of the British sitcom White Van Man) starring The King of Queens‘ Leah Remini and The Closer‘s J.K. Simmons.
• How to Live With Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life), a comedy led by Scrubs‘ Sarah Chalke as a single mom who moves back in with her folks (Everybody Loves Raymond‘s Brad Garrett and Weeds‘ Elizabeth Perkins), premieres Wednesday, April 3 at 9:30.
• Celebrity Diving, a competition in which stars perform complicated aquatic dives, will premiere Tuesday, March 19 at 8 pm with Olympic gold medalist Greg Louganis as a judge.
• Chefs Anthony Bourdain, Nigella Lawson, Ludo Lefebvre and Brian Malarkey will hed up The Taste, a new cooking competition. It’ll bow Jan. 22 at 8 pm.
• Dancing With the Stars will return for its 16th season on at 8 pm on Monday, March 18. The results show will debut the following week at 9 pm on Tuesday, March 26.