She rose to superstardom portraying Bella in the hugely successful Twilight franchise and played a butt-kicking Snow White in last year's big-budget action flick Snow White and the Huntsman. But what else do you know about Kristen Stewart -- who'll take the stage this Sunday as a presenter at the Academy Awards.
1. Born Kristen Jaymes Stewart on April 9, 1990 in Los Angeles. Her Australian mother worked in the entertainment business as a script supervisor and her father produced TV shows. She has an older biological brother as well as an adopted brother of the same age.
2. Played Jodie Foster's daughter in the 2002 film Panic Room and two years later snagged a starring role in Catch that Kid alongside High School Musical alum Corbin Bleu.
3. Was recommended for the Twilight role of Bella by her Into the Wild co-star Emile Hirsch.
4. To prepare for a role as a stripper in the indie flick Welcome to the Rileys, she hung out at a New Orleans strip club to learn how to pole dance.
5. Her family owns pet wolf dogs.