Christ the Redeemer, overlooking Rio. (Photo: Thinkstock)
THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER. Got a case of World Cup fever and fantasizing about a trip to Brazil? Yahoo Travel, ShopLatitude, and Fathom are sending two lucky readers away on a dream trip, with the Road to Rio Sweepstakes. Enter by clicking here.
Related: World Cup Cheat Sheet to Rio
Sign up to win this amazing trip:
• Four-night stay at Design Hotels The Guesthouse Maria Santa Teresa, in the hillside neighborhood of Santa Teresa, with killer views of Rio.
• A $1,000 Shop Latitude shopping spree in Rio.
• A customized Rio travel itinerary from Fathom.
• Two roundtrip economy tickets from New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) or Miami International (MIA) to Rio de Janeiro (GIG) onboard TAM Airlines.
A view of Rio's Sugarloaf Mountain. (Photo: Thinkstock)
• A full-day of insider Yahoo Travel experiences with the luxury Brazilian travel company Matuete.
- Early morning visit to Christ the Redeemer statue.
- A private visit to an incredible art project in the Favela that was exhibited in the Venice Art Biennalle in 2007 and catapulted the teenagers who built it to fame; privately hosted by the mentor of the project.
- At night, a visit to one of Rio’s most important live music clubs, with private dance instruction.
Rio at night (Photo: Thinkstock)
For terms and conditions, go here.
Want more like this? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and keep coming back every day for Yahoo Travel’s series on the #WorldCup, with guides to the host cities, advice on safety, and great tips and insider information you won’t find anywhere else. You can also check out all our World Cup coverage here.
The Rio neighborhood of Botafogo. (Photo: Thinkstock)