Social-media feeds across the globe are buzzing about the hilarious video that just hit the web. No spoilers — in the video, the parent is doing something, and then the kid: whoops!
This footage has gone mega-viral: People. Cannot. Stop. Talking. About. It. “Damn, that kid! Bet they learned their lesson!” By all accounts, the kid is fine, so rest easy; this was nothing but a minor slip-up.
This video is going to be everywhere. You’re gonna see it on the local news, on late-night shows. Some commentators are even calling it the new “the Dress.”
Dang! That definitely lives up to the hype.
- We Salute This Man’s Tireless Quest to Roast the Hell Out of Idiots on Twitter During International Women’s Day
- Alexa, Are You Connected to the CIA?
- A Brief History of ‘Cash Me Outside, Howbow Dah?’
- It’s Time to Assume Your TV (and Your Game Console, and Your Smart Bulbs, and Your Smart Thermostat, and Your Smart Speaker, and Anything Else in Your House Connected to the Internet) Is Bugged
- Paul Ryan Gave a Health-Care Press Conference, and All We Got Were These Dumb Memes