Each year at Crufts (the U.K.’s most famous and drama-filled dog show), rescue dogs compete against each other in an agility competition. This year’s entrants included a Jack Russell terrier named Olly, who managed to give a performance that was both terrible and also highly endearing.
I do not know who won the agility competition, and I also do not care. Olly, with his joyous face-plant and doofy smile, was clearly the day’s big winner.
- Sean Spicer Probably Should Have Anticipated This Apple Store Visit Going Badly
- SXSW Folks Sure Were Freaking Out That Uber and Lyft Left Austin
- A Brief History of ‘Cash Me Outside, Howbow Dah?’
- Yellow Is the Color of Virality
- How a Viral Tweet Overwhelmed the Nation’s 911 Call Centers