Remember Dunkaroos? Those individually wrapped packs of cookies that came with a side of frosting for, well, dunking. Have you ever played basketball? Have you ever plunged a mozzarella stick into some marinara sauce with particular force? I hope you said yes to at least one of those questions because describing those motions is the only way I can prepare you for what you are about to witness in the form of a baptism video.
The original tweet featuring the clip included a more earnest caption, which translates to “free from sin for life.” Weirdly, that tweet didn’t perform nearly as well as the one comparing the baby to a chicken wing.
- Twitter Is Having a Lot of Fun With Melania Trump’s Official White House Portrait
- Is the MacBook Air Getting Replaced by the iPad Pro?
- Social-Media Scientists Uncover Creative Sexting Use for Snapchat’s Scissor Tool
- The Snapchat 101: The Best, Coolest, Smartest, Weirdest Accounts on the Hottest Social Network on Your Phone
- A Brief History of ‘Cash Me Outside, Howbow Dah?’