Ahead of Mother’s Day, we told you about a great sale on the insanely popular Amazon Echo. Through the end of the day on May 13, Amazon slashed the Echo’s price from $180 to $150, which at the time was the Echo’s lowest price of the year. Well, it turns out that designation is short-lived because Amazon just outdid itself. For a limited time you can save $80 on two Amazon Echos with the promo code ECHO2PACK, effectively dropping the price to $140 each. You’re not going to find a better deal than that unless you pick up a refurbished Echo, which is currently on sale for $5 less.
Here are some highlights from the Echo product page:
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
Amazon Echo - Black: $139.99 ea (use code ECHO2PACK)
Trending right now:
- You won’t have to wait until November to buy Apple’s next-gen iPhone 8
- Exclusive: The world’s first look at Apple’s final iPhone 8 design in real life
- Russian spaceflight director thinks Elon Musk is out of his mind