Stand up, hamsters: You’re the buzzy, Internet-viral animal of the season!
After taking in the incredible minute-and-a-half of adorable that was “Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos,” we are all collectively drooling from our mouths wanting more tiny hamsters doing more tiny hamster stuff.
So what are we, Yahoo Tech, going to do? As always, we’re going to give the people what they want.
Here are some of the best tiny hamster videos we could find, properly vetted for cuteness by Yahoo Tech. Enjoy.
1. Smoke the hamster must have heard that Winter Is Coming. Watch the video to see how much food she can store in her hamster cheeks. (Despite the GoT reference, there is no graphic violence or nudity in this clip.)
2. We’ll just present “Tiny Hamster Eating a Tiny Pizza” without mentioning that it’s a blatant ripoff of “Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos” (whoops). Just enjoy it for what it is.
3. Hamster Vacuum!? And to think that all this time we were cleaning up our crumbs the hard way.
4. We never said that peppering other animals in was against the rules. Here we have an adorable friendship between a cat and a hamster. A furmance?
5. This is a video of a hamster carrying around a giant dog bone, because sometimes tiny burritos and tiny pizzas just aren’t enough to sate a hamster’s hunger.
6. Woody Allen is no doubt this hamster’s spirit animal … or however that works.
7. We can’t remember seeing acting this good since last season’s finale of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Here is a compilation of hamsters playing dead, convincingly. (To our knowledge, no hamsters were harmed in the making of this video.)
8. For those of you who remember “Hamster On A Piano (Eating Popcorn),” here’s “Hamster On A Piano (Eating Popcorn).” In the event that you haven’t yet had the pleasure, meet “Hamster On A Piano (Eating Popcorn).”
9. How about a tiny hamster mom carrying her even tinier hamster babies into their tiny hamster home? Because the only thing cuter than a YouTube video of a tiny hamster is a YouTube video of an even tinier hamster.
Have questions, comments, or just want to tell me something funny? Email me at email@example.com.