You might not know it, but Amazon has its own Android app marketplace, where anyone with an Android device can download apps. Every day, too, Amazon gives away one free app that would normally cost you money.
But on this Friday, Amazon is going crazy, to your benefit.
This Friday’s free app is actually nine free apps. That’s right: You can grab these nine Android photo editing apps before the end of the day Friday from Amazon’s Appstore for zero dollars.
Try ’em all out. They won’t cost you a cent.
1. Easily add filters, frames, and other glitz and glamour to your photos with the Kindle version of Photo Studio PRO (regularly $3.99).
2. Perfectly Clear (regularly $2.99) is a camera app with a nice collection of patented image-correction choices.
3. Transform your Kindle into a digital picture frame with FireFrame (regularly $0.99).
4. With PicShop’s Photo Editor (regularly $2.99), you can stylize your photos with text and stickers, and correct them with color accent tweaking and blemish fixes.
5. PicFrame (regularly $0.99) can be a great tool for building picture collages for Instagram posts.
6. You can remove small eyesores in otherwise great photos with TouchRetouch (regularly $0.99).
7. Camera ZOOM FX (regularly $2.99) is a pretty extensive camera app with built-in effects for smartphones and tablets.
8. The Rhonna Designs (regularly $1.99) creation app is fantastic for building pro-style layouts with your photos.
9. And turn any photo into a sketch with Paper Camera (regularly $1.99).
Have questions, comments, or just want to tell me something funny? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.