From the first moment we heard Pressed Juice was collaborating with Sugarfina, we knew we had to get our hands on whatever they were making. And they definitely didn't disappoint.
The Pressed Juicery x Sugarfina "Green Juice" Gummy Bears were "Inspired by Pressed Juicery greens juice" and "made with fruits and greens." How do they taste? Surprisingly refreshing, delicious, and not too green. In fact, this was one of or best taste tests, with not a single score below a 4 out of 5.
In terms of nutrition, these are not necessarily a health food, but the ingredients are pretty clean and the ingredient list is short! The main ingredients are glucose syrup, sugar, and gelatin - then there's the green juice concentrate, which is made from apple, lemon, and spinach concentrate, and ginger extract (the coloring comes from spirulina and turmeric). Each serving (14 gummies) is 132 calories, 0 grams of fat, 2 grams of protein, 30 grams of carbohydrates, 17 grams of sugar, and 20 percent of your daily vitamins A and C. Not bad!
The nutrition label would also like to remind you that these are "100% Bears." The imported-from-Germany candies run you $14 per bottle, $7 for a half bottle, and $3 for a "baby bear" shot (cute AF) - and we think they're worth every penny. The seven-day "cleanse" is sold out, but you can get on the wait list (or buy seven baby shots). Here's how the taste test went down (spoiler: we loved them).
- I usually loathe green juice, but I'd eat my weight in these for sure.
- Tastes like green tea lemonade, in the most delicious way.
- HATE healthy stuff, but this is great. I'd actually snack on these.
- Tastes like tasty lemonade. I'm into it.
- Great sourish flavor! Hints of citrus . . . mmmm . . .
- Citrusy and delicious.
- Tastes like a gummy bear with more lemon!
- Love it!
- Tastes like a yellow gummy bear.
- Reminds me of the pineapple gummy bears you get in Hawaii.
- I love the texture - so soft and chewy, but the flavor is too mild. Does not taste like green juice, though, but still yummy.
- If green juice tasted like this I'd drink a lot more green juice, TBH.
- Tastes like sour-apple Jolly Ranchers!
- They're magically delicious. With a hint of citrus and just a dash of sugar, they turned my frown upside down. I'm losing weight as I eat these, right?