By Vanity Fair. Photos: Getty Images, Courtesy of Brands.
Turn it way up! This spring, forgo sleek, subtle styles for something with a little oomph. These volumizing spritzes, sprays, and powders will take your hair to higher ground.
- Verb Strong Hairspray: For all-day hold, check out Verb’s Strong Hairspray. The latest formula from the Austin-based natural-hair-care line takes their best-selling Ghost Hairspray to new heights. Strong allows for “big Texas hair” without exposing your tresses to damaging sulfates, parabens, or gluten.
- Bumble & Bumble Strong Finish Hairspray: Join the mile-high club with a secure hold by using Strong Finish, Bumble & Bumble’s latest development in the volume department. The high-performance spray offers just enough hold to maximize volume but brushes out to leave locks smooth. No crispy or coated strands here! And while you’re at it, check out Bumble & Bumble’s new Color Stick, a go-to root concealer for when you’re between appointments with your colorist.
- Oribe Swept Up Volume Spray: Trust us, Oribe knows how to do the heavy lifting. This spring, the hair-care line introduces a texturizing root powder that brings the height and conceals oil and buildup like no other. Unlike many volumizing powders, Swept Up is applied with a simple, no-mess tap and a sprinkle to the roots.
- Cutler Volumizing Spray: For “fresh from the blowout bar” bounce, reach for Cutler’s new Volumizing Spray. Once you’ve applied it to your damp roots, use a paddle brush to dry your hair, flipped over to one side and then to the other, for a balanced, voluminous coif. Alternatively, spray your dry hair and hit it with a little heat for a quick boost when you’re on the go.
- L'Oréal Paris Boost It High Lift Creation Spray: For long-lasting volume on a dime, this drugstore oldie but goodie is a triple threat. The Boost It High Lift Creation Spray lifts your roots, holds tresses in place, and offers thermal protection. Check, check, and check!
This story originally appeared on Vanity Fair.
More from Vanity Fair: