Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta or rather Lady Gaga is celebrating her birthday today! This might be Mother Monster’s strongest year yet, as she has almost sold out her tour that doesn’t even kick off until August! Not to mention, she performed at the Super Bowl and is headlining Coachella in place of Beyoncé. After making her name with a handful of iconic albums and performances, she made the jump to television last year with a starring role in American Horror Story: Hotel. She played a vampire, which is fitting because she doesn’t seem to age AT ALL.
From runways to red carpets, Lady Gaga is as beautiful as ever. In celebration of her birthday, here is a look back at 20 of her best beauty looks.
1. Her red hot smoky eye lewk at this year’s Grammy Awards.
2. Her Vintage Hollywood style for the Academy Awards.
3. Her out-of-this-world yellow Grammy lewk.
4. This bejeweled ’60s look!
5. Her Poker Face look that we all tried recreating.
6. Her blunt bangs and orange glossy lips for TRL.
7. Her vampy makeup for an Oscars party.
8. This timeless cat-eyeliner and coral lip for a Harpers Bazaar party.
9. Her patriotic look…and all of that glitter.
10. Her Gwen Stefani ’90s gem brow tribute.
11. That one time she rocked a bow made from her hair.
12. When she made this liner makeup look a new trend.
13. Her colorful makeup look that we instantly wanted to copy.
14. This mermaid-worthy cool silver look.
15. This Marilyn Monroe-inspired red carpet style.
16. When she made a studded mask look really cool.
17. Her David Bowie Grammy Awards tribute!
18. When we tried really hard to copy this angelic look that had an edgy twist to it.
19. All of her iconic looks in the “Alejandro” music video.
20. Her glam, high ponytail day-off look.
Lady Gaga is a beauty chameleon. From out-of-this-world gems and colors to classic old Hollywood glamour she can truly pull off any style and look gorgeous no matter what![/subheader]