Lord knows where she found the time, but Cara Delevingne announced on Instagram today that she has written — okay, maybe that should be “written” — a novel. Calling it a “pinch me moment,” she shared that the book — called Mirror, Mirror — is coming out in October. Despite the title, it’s not a roman à clef about her modeling career.
Instead, she described it as “a twisty coming-of-age story about sixteen year old friends Red, Leo, Naima and Rose who are all trying to figure out who they are and navigate the minefield of school and relationships. Until it all changes one day… (que [sic] scary music 😵.)” As model-YA books go, we’ll have to wait and see see how it stacks up against Rebels: City of Indra, already a classic in the genre.
- Broad City’s Ilana Glazer Got Married When No One Was Looking
- This Dude Humping the ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Is the Actual Worst
- This Wine Forecast Will Tell You Exactly How Much Wine You Need to Buy for the Blizzard
- How Bachelor Contestants Cash In After the Show Is Over
- The Counselor Who’s Always Been Single