If you're free the night of April 24, you could be the first person to ever spend the night inside Dublin's Guinness Storehouse. On that night, Airbnb will transform the brewery's famous Gravity Bar into a loft apartment for one lucky winner and their guest. All you have to do is be at least 21 years old and answer the question "What makes you the world's biggest Guinness fan?"
Just imagine waking up to these incredible 360-degree panoramic views of Dublin ...
The apartment also comes with a separate living room area, plus a pool table.
In addition to the deluxe apartment and lots of free Guinness, the stay includes a bunch of other perks including:
- Return flights for you and a guest from your hometown to Dublin Airport
- A Guinness tasting bar with private butler in the Gravity Bar
- A VIP tour of the brewery
- The chance to create your own Guinness Brew
- A Guinness-themed six-course private dinner
- Breakfast the following morning
- $400 to redeem at another Dublin Airbnb following your stay at the brewery
To enter, fill out the form on this page. The winner will be picked by a panel of judges based on the following:
- Someone who is passionate about Guinness and beer.
- A distinctive submission that is original and authentic with warmth and wit.
The deadline for submissions is March 22, 2017 and the winner will be selected on April 3. So now's the time to let the world just how much you love Guinness. Slainte!
Follow Delish on Instagram.
You Might Also Like