DUBLIN, December 07, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This report gives a brief overview of the market, segmented by product type, application, and country.
Herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, and bactericides are collectively known as crop protection chemicals or are commonly known as pesticides. The major role of these chemicals is to safeguard crops from unwanted pests. The use of pesticides is backed by farmers hoping to yield a higher return. Historically, from 2015 to 2020, the global crop protection chemical market witnessed a growth of 3.92%.
Major restraints in the market include health hazards and the escalation of superweeds which need highly toxic chemicals to be controlled. However, controlled use of pesticides is advised by agricultural experts as 45% of annual crop production is lost to pest infections. With an increasing understanding of the correct usage procedures, the overall global market is likely to reach a market value of USD 75,000 Million by the end of 2026.
Pesticides are classified based on their effectiveness. Classified by type, the overall market is segmented into herbicides, insecticides, fungicides & bactericides and others. The major market share is held by the herbicides segment which is also likely to be the fastest-growing segment in the upcoming period.
Huapont Life Sciences
Key Questions Answered:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Crop Protection Chemical Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Crop Protection Chemical Market during the forecast period?
3. Which region outstands in the Global Crop Protection Chemical Market?
4. Which are the segments to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Crop Protection Chemical Market?
5. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Crop Protection Chemical Market?
6. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Crop Protection Chemical Market?
7. What are the major companies in the Global Crop Protection Chemical Market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Methodology
3. Market Structure
3.1. Market Considerate
3.2. Market Definition
3.3. Classification of Pesticides By Use
4. Global Crop Protection Chemicals Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size By Value
4.2. Market Share
4.2.1. By Product Type
4.2.2. By Application
4.2.3. By Region
4.2.4. By Country
4.2.5. By Company
5. North America Crop Protection Chemicals Market Outlook
6. Europe Crop Protection Chemicals Market Outlook
7. Asia Pacific Crop Protection Chemicals Market Outlook
8. Latin America Crop Protection Chemicals Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Crop Protection Chemicals Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
10.1. Key Drivers
10.2. Key Challenges
10.3. Economic Factors Influencing Pesticide Use
11. Market Trends and Developments
11.1. Rapid growth in the Bio Pesticides market and organic agriculture
11.2. Foliar Application
11.3. Intensive Farming Techniques
11.4. Increasing Scope of Nano-Insecticides
12. Company Profiles
13. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lkhk3e
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211207005597/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900