Dublin, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Body Fat Measurement Market Research Report by Product, by End User, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Body Fat Measurement Market size was estimated at USD 442.33 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 491.67 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.52% to reach USD 948.91 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Body Fat Measurement to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the market was studied across Air Displacement Plethysmography, Bioimpedance Analyzers, Calipers, Dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry, and Hydrostatic Weighing.
Based on End User, the market was studied across Clinics, Fitness Center, and Hospitals.
Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Body Fat Measurement Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Body Fat Measurement Market, including AccuFitness LLC, Beurer GmbH, Charder Electronic Co, Ltd., COSMED S.r.l., Diagnostic Medical Systems, Diagnostic Medical Systems Group, EatSmart Inc., Fitbit, Inc., Garmin Ltd., GE Healthcare, Hologic, Inc., Inbody Co. Ltd., Jawon Medical Co., Ltd, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Omron Healthcare, Inc., RJL Systems, Inc., Seca GmbH & Co. Kg., Tanita Corporation, Withings, Yunmai Smart Scale, and Zinnor.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Body Fat Measurement Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Body Fat Measurement Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Body Fat Measurement Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Body Fat Measurement Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Body Fat Measurement Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Body Fat Measurement Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Body Fat Measurement Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Growing prevalence of metabolic disorders and obesity across the world
188.8.131.52. Unhealthy lifestyles including sedentary routine and excessive fast food consumption
184.108.40.206. Surging demand for impedance meters or bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) devices
220.127.116.11. Effectiveness evaluation of nutritional intake and exercises are done by an individual
18.104.22.168. Inconsistency and inaccuracy in the readings of different body fat measurements
22.214.171.124. Continuous technical improvements to address the growing needs of individuals
126.96.36.199. Potential in Asia Pacific owing to the presence of a large number of BIA device manufacturer
188.8.131.52. High cost associated with the devices
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Body Fat Measurement Market, by Product
6.2. Air Displacement Plethysmography
6.3. Bioimpedance Analyzers
6.5. Dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry
6.6. Hydrostatic Weighing
7. Body Fat Measurement Market, by End User
7.3. Fitness Center
8. Americas Body Fat Measurement Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Body Fat Measurement Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Body Fat Measurement Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. AccuFitness LLC
12.2. Beurer GmbH
12.3. Charder Electronic Co, Ltd.
12.4. COSMED S.r.l.
12.5. Diagnostic Medical Systems
12.6. Diagnostic Medical Systems Group
12.7. EatSmart Inc.
12.8. Fitbit, Inc.
12.9. Garmin Ltd.
12.10. GE Healthcare
12.11. Hologic, Inc.
12.12. Inbody Co. Ltd.
12.13. Jawon Medical Co., Ltd
12.14. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
12.15. Omron Healthcare, Inc.
12.16. RJL Systems, Inc.
12.17. Seca GmbH & Co. Kg.
12.18. Tanita Corporation
12.20. Yunmai Smart Scale
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wrq6ic
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900