It's time to vote for the Herald-Tribune Athlete of the Week for Jan. 10-15.
Nominees are chosen from scores and stats emailed in by area coaches during the week. Voting begins Monday and closes at 11 a.m. Friday. Coaches can email scores to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the nominees for Jan. 10-15.
• Karmani Gregory, Southeast. He had 21 points in the Seminoles' win over Palmetto.
• James King, North Port. He had 17 points and six rebounds in the Bobcats' overtime victory over Braden River.
• Jayshon Platt, Venice. He had 18 points in Venice's win over Booker.
• Drew Yoder, Sarasota Christian. He had 26 points in the Blazers' victory over Out-of-Door Academy.
• Ty Barclay, Manatee. She had 16 points in the Hurricanes' win over Bradenton Christian.
• Maddy Boehm, Saint Stephen's. She had 24 points in the Falcons' victory over Southeast.
• Mary Portwood, Parrish Community. The sophomore had 26 points in the Bulls' win over Lemon Bay.
• Ryan Sims, Riverview. He had a goal and an assist in the Rams' 2-1 victory over Sarasota.
• Avaya Wright, Parrish Community. The goalkeeper had eight saves in the unbeaten Bulls' 2-0 victory over Braden River.
This article originally appeared on Sarasota Herald-Tribune: Vote for Herald-Tribune Athlete of the Week for Jan. 10-15