We're halfway through the first semester of the school year, and by now, you've probably spent a lot of time studying.
E! / Via giphy.com
But have you stopped to think about how you're studying? It might not be the most effective way to get things done.
That's why some academic experts on TikTok stepped in to offer their best study tips. Here's what they had to say:
1. Plan out your week in advance, and when you do, don't forget to include time for studying.
2. And make sure to structure your study sessions so that you get the most out of your time spent.
3. When you're prepping for a test, try this method that uses active recall to help you figure out what you need to spend the most time studying.
4. Using spaced repetition also helps your brain retain information more effectively over time. Here's how to do it:
5. To avoid procrastination, try using the Pomodoro Technique, where you work in 25-minute intervals with short breaks in between.
Really missing bookstores and libraries rn, also, this is the only way I can get myself to sit, write and study #pomodorotechnique
♬ original sound - Minecraft & Chill