Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
This spooky pizza is perfect for a school night dinner on the day of Halloween. Your kids will enjoy making it as much as they will eating it!
- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 kalamata olives for eyes
- 1 small slice of pepperoni for the mouth
- Pre-heat oven to 450° F.
- Shape your pizza dough into a ghost-like shape.
- Spread tomato sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Add olives for the eyes and a slice of pepperoni for the mouth.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes to cool before cutting and serving.