Smart Label Market Research Report by Technology (Dynamic Display Labels, Electronic Article Surveillance Labels, NFC Tags, RFID, and Sensing Labels), by Application (Electronic & IT Assets, Equipment, Pallets Tracking, Perishable Goods, and Retail Inventory), by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
New York, May 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Smart Label Market Research Report by Technology, by Application, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911524/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Smart Label Market is expected to grow from USD 9,997.72 Million in 2020 to USD 17,222.70 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Smart Label Market is expected to grow from EUR 8,766.19 Million in 2020 to EUR 15,101.19 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Smart Label Market is expected to grow from GBP 7,793.16 Million in 2020 to GBP 13,424.99 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Smart Label Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,067,010.92 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,838,099.28 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Smart Label Market is expected to grow from AUD 14,518.03 Million in 2020 to AUD 25,009.66 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Smart Label to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Technology, the Smart Label Market studied across Dynamic Display Labels, Electronic Article Surveillance Labels, NFC Tags, RFID, and Sensing Labels.
Based on Application, the Smart Label Market studied across Electronic & IT Assets, Equipment, Pallets Tracking, Perishable Goods, and Retail Inventory.
Based on End User, the Smart Label Market studied across Aerospace, Automotive, Construction, FMCG, Healthcare, Logistics, Manufacturing, Postal Services, and Retail.
Based on Geography, the Smart Label Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Smart Label Market including Accraply, Advantech U.S., Alien Technology Inc., ASK S. A., Avery Dennison, Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries Inc., Checkpoint Systems, Inc., Crepak Technology Ltd, Displaydata Ltd., GR LABEL, Graphic Label, Inc., Intermec Inc., Invengo Information Technology Co. Ltd., Metra Blansko, Muehlbauer Holding Ag & Co., Resource Label Group, Sato Holdings Corporation, Smart Label Solutions, Smartrac N.V., Thin Film Electronics ASA, TOSHIBA Global Commerce Solutions, Inc., Willian Frick & Company, and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Smart Label Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Smart Label Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Smart Label Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Smart Label Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Smart Label Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Smart Label Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Smart Label Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911524/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001