Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
This pork tenderloin is glazed in a maple dijon sauce and served with sweet potatoes and cauliflower for a wholesome, hearty meal.
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 1/4 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- scallions, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, soy sauce, chopped garlic, apple cider vinegar and dijon mustard. Whisk until it's well mixed.
- Place pork tenderloin, cauliflower and sweet potato on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush maple dijon glaze on pork tenderloin.
- Bake pork tenderloin and veggies in the oven for 30 minutes, adding more glaze to the pork tenderloin periodically.
- Once done, take out of the oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and serve.