Sydney, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
Brookside Energy Ltd (ASX:BRK) (OTCMKTS:RDFEF) has passed a major milestone with Jewell Well in the SWISH Area of Interest (AOI) of Oklahoma's world-class Anadarko Basin successfully spudded on the evening of May 8, 2021, by Latshaw Rig 14 after completion of rig-up and equipment testing. Click here
Rimfire Pacific Mining NL (ASX:RIM) has drilled a diamond hole at the Transit prospect in central NSW to follow up an intersection of 61 metres at 10 g/t gold from 60 metres returned in a reverse circulation (RC) hole. Click here
Kingston Resources Ltd (ASX:KSN) (FRA:RZZ) has received encouraging new gold and silver results from an ongoing 8,000-metre resource drilling program at Kulumalia, at the southern end of the main Umuna orebody of its flagship 3.6 million ounce Misima Gold Project in PNG. Click here
Pantoro Limited’s (ASX:PNR) (FRA:RKN) ongoing drilling at Scotia Mining Centre within the Norseman Gold Project has returned several deep high-grade intersections from inside and outside of the inferred mineral resource envelope. Click here
Matsa Resources Limited (ASX:MAT) (FRA:KB2) samples have revealed extensive gold anomalism with a peak value of 10.95 g/t gold at Devon Prospect within Lake Carey Gold Project in Western Australia. Click here
Twenty Seven Co Ltd (ASX:TSC) has closed its partially-underwritten renounceable rights issue strongly oversubscribed, raising around $2.7 million. Click here
Perpetual Resources Ltd (ASX:PEC) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with a supplier of end product inputs to a range of high-end glass producers in China for the purchase of 400,000 tonnes per annum of high-grade silica sand from the Beharra Project in Western Australia. Click here
Comet Resources Ltd (ASX:CRL) has received a drilling permit for the Santa Teresa Gold Project in Baja California, Mexico, paving the way for the start of a proposed 2,000-metre diamond drilling program later this quarter. Click here
Castillo Copper Ltd (ASX:CCZ) (LON:CCZ) (FRA:7OR) is set to begin its aggressive 2021 exploration program at Mt Oxide Copper Project in northwest Queensland coinciding with a “massive global transformation” in the copper market. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org