Mom slams popular toy after daughter’s ‘traumatic’ accident

Bunchems balls are sparking more backlash and complaints after yet another parent spent hours pulling the sticky toys out of her daughter’s hair. Lisa Tschirlig Hoelzle shared photos of the debacle on Facebook and captioned the photos with “I post the good … well, here is some of the bad”. her two young kids were playing in the basement when her son, Noah, came running upstairs to announce that his sister, Abigail, had something stuck in her hair. “Noah had poured a container of Bunchems on Abigail’s head,” Hoelzle wrote. “I had an out-of-body experience”. these spiky toys are notorious for getting matted into long hair. “After 20 hours total after pulling and working them out of her head and lots of hair loss, I got them all out,” Hoelzle said. “Followed by an hour or more in the bathtub with conditioner and combing out the knots”. “This just gave me so much anxiety,” one user commented on Hoelzle’s Facebook post