Mom makes shocking discovery when she uses a drill to clean dryer

A mom is going viral for uncovering a dangerous fire hazard lurking inside her walls, and TikTokers everywhere are shocked. TikToker and mom of 4, Lulu Suberville (@thecrackedandcrazy) posted a series of videos about her blocked-up dryer vent. It all started when Lulu received a “blocked vent” error message on her brand-new dryer. That's when she decided to investigate her dryer vent. When a TikTok comment recommended she attach her vent brush to a drill, she decided to tackle her vent — revealing dangerous lint. After cleaning out her vent with the drill, she went to her garage and got a leaf blower — exposing even more danger in her vent

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting