Mom cuts open bath toy and discovers 'horrifying' bacteria

A TikTok mom was shocked when she cut open her baby’s bath toys and discovered a lurking danger inside. Mom Hilda (@xhildax) wasn’t sure what she would find when she decided to cut her baby’s bath toys in half. According to Hilda’s video, it all started when she came across the story of a toddler who nearly lost his vision…. due to an infection caused by bacteria found in his bath toys. Terrified, Hilda decided to cut open her own child’s bath toys to find a scary-looking black growth. Desperate for help, she concluded her video by asking viewers for their recommendations for safe, healthy bath toys. Thankfully, the comments came pouring in