DUBLIN, January 28, 2022--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Voice Assistance Market Research Report by Technology, by Hardware, by Component, by Deployment, by End-Use, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Voice Assistance Market size was estimated at USD 4,182.78 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 4,699.78 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.72% to reach USD 9,674.60 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Voice Assistance Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Voice Assistance Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Voice Assistance Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Voice Assistance Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Voice Assistance Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Voice Assistance Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Voice Assistance Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Voice Assistance Market?
Rising adoption of voice search technologies
Increasing need for remote device management and user behavior analysis to improve customer service
Growing demand for enhanced customer experience and increasing demand for contact centers
Shortages of different small components required for the production
High cost of voice assistant devices
Rising uses of voice assistant technologies driven by the rapid automation in manufacturing sectors
Increasing trend of robotic assistance and chatbots
Growing machine learning and speech and image recognition techniques
Accuracy problems related to voice assistants
Cisco Systems, Inc
Creative Virtual Ltd
Let's Nurture Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Mycroft AI, Inc.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
Verint Systems Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1f2asg
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220128005209/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900