Dublin, Dec. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "High Technology Greenhouses Market Research Report by Component, by Glazing, by Structure Type, by Type, by Ventilation Type, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global High Technology Greenhouses Market size was estimated at USD 12.99 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 14.52 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 12.15% to reach USD 25.86 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the High Technology Greenhouses to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Component, the market was studied across Control Systems, HVAC Systems, Irrigation Systems, LED Grow Lights, Material Handling Equipment, Sensors and Cameras, and Valves and Pumps.
Based on Glazing, the market was studied across Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Glazing, Glass Glazing, and Ultra Violet Stabilized Low-Density Polyethylene.
Based on Structure Type, the market was studied across Curved roof Type, Gable roof Type, and Quonset Type.
Based on Type, the market was studied across Hydroponic and Non-Hydroponic.
Based on Ventilation Type, the market was studied across Naturally Ventilated and Passive Ventilation.
Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the High Technology Greenhouses Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global High Technology Greenhouses Market, including Argus Control Systems, Certhon, Cultivar, DALSEM, Desert Growing, Greentech Agro LLC, Growlink, Heliospectra, International Greenhouse Company, Kheyti, Logiqs, Lumigrow, Motorleaf, Netafim, Nexus Corporation, Prospera Technologies, Pure Harvest, Rough Brothers, Sensaphone, and Startup Ecosystem.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global High Technology Greenhouses Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global High Technology Greenhouses Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global High Technology Greenhouses Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global High Technology Greenhouses Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global High Technology Greenhouses Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global High Technology Greenhouses Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global High Technology Greenhouses Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Trend of indoor farming and changing consumer perception towards greenhouse deployments
184.108.40.206. Favorable government regulations and incentives for high tech greenhouse
220.127.116.11. Need for increasing production of locally health safe and fresh vegetables
18.104.22.168. High cost of design and deployment
22.214.171.124. Profitability limited to large land holdings
126.96.36.199. Emerging vertical farming technology
188.8.131.52. Intelligent environment & crop control, high tech cultivation systems, and intelligent energy management
184.108.40.206. Development of industrial greenhouses
220.127.116.11. Integration of greenhouse technologies
18.104.22.168. No available protection from greenhouse whiteflies
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. High Technology Greenhouses Market, by Component
6.2. Control Systems
6.3. HVAC Systems
6.4. Irrigation Systems
6.5. LED Grow Lights
6.6. Material Handling Equipment
6.7. Sensors and Cameras
6.8. Valves and Pumps
7. High Technology Greenhouses Market, by Glazing
7.2. Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Glazing
7.3. Glass Glazing
7.4. Ultra Violet Stabilized Low-Density Polyethylene
8. High Technology Greenhouses Market, by Structure Type
8.2. Curved roof Type
8.3. Gable roof Type
8.4. Quonset Type
9. High Technology Greenhouses Market, by Type
10. High Technology Greenhouses Market, by Ventilation Type
10.2. Naturally Ventilated
10.3. Passive Ventilation
11. Americas High Technology Greenhouses Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific High Technology Greenhouses Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa High Technology Greenhouses Market
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
14.1.2. Business Strategy
14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
14.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
14.4. Competitive Scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
14.4.4. Investment & Funding
14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
15.1. Argus Control Systems
15.5. Desert Growing
15.6. Greentech Agro LLC
15.9. International Greenhouse Company
15.15. Nexus Corporation
15.16. Prospera Technologies
15.17. Pure Harvest
15.18. Rough Brothers
15.20. Startup Ecosystem
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mprwdo
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900