DUBLIN, December 07, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Fungicides & Bactericides Market Outlook, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Crop protectants are the chemicals sprayed on agricultural crops to save them from drastic damage. Generally known as pesticides or agricultural chemicals, it is used extensively in traditional farming, to protect the plants against pests. The recent publication - Global Fungicides & Bactericides Market Outlook, 2026, gives a brief of the market, segmented by product type, by application, and by country. The segmental analyses have been detailed into Cereals & grains, Oilseeds & pulses, fruits & vegetables, and others based on the terms of application, the market is classified. These segments are analyzed country-wise and the report also covers a detailed discussion about the trends, rules, and regulations across the world.
The use of fungicides and bactericides is done to prevent the damages caused by the fungi and bacteria to the crops. These chemicals have a critical role in the improvisation of the yield quantity by saving the loss incurred otherwise. Historically, the global market of fungicides & bactericides grew with a considerably high growth rate of 6.22%. Bacteria and fungi are capable to move quickly from plant to plant, which can destroy the cultivation and the farmers might not even be able to gain the minimum yield. By the end of the forecasted period, the market is likely to reach a value of USD19500 Million. Cropper is one of the most common additives in bactericide. Fungicides are majorly used to kill the growth of the fungus and its spores. It controls the damage caused to the plants by fungus including rusts, mildews, and blights. Sometimes, they are also used to control mold and mildews.
In terms of application, the use of fungicides & bactericides is high in the cultivation of fruits & vegetables. Many farmers use the blended combination of fungicides & bactericides, as it gives border spectrum control and also is effective when the pathogen is unknown. The function of fungicides differs, but mainly they damage the cell membrane of the fungus or by interfering in the energy production of the cell. Through the forecasted period, the segment of cereals & grains is likely to be growing with the highest CAGR of 3.40%. The demand for fungicides & bactericides is on the hike, as the spread of diseases can be easily misdiagnosed. Often, the diseases are transmitted when the leaves are wet, which can be avoided by maintaining good air circulation and ground-level watering.
Even though the use of fungicides can cause considerable damage, most of the fungicides remain on the plant surface and do not spread through the plant. However, certain variants do penetrate through the plant tissues. In terms of region, Asia holds the highest market share, which is followed by Europe, with a slight difference in the market share. Together, these two regions accounted for more than 60% of the market share in 2020. The top three countries in the global fungicides & bactericides market are- Brazil, China & Italy, which together held a market share of little less than 25% in the year 2020. Even with the aggressive use of fungicides in agriculture across the world, the yield loss due to fungal pathogen accounts for 7-24% of the commodity crops. This is attributed to the increase in the resistance developed by the fungus against the commonly used chemicals.
Huapont Life Sciences
This report would help you answer the following questions:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Fungicides & Bactericides Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Fungicides & Bactericides Market during the forecast period?
3. Which region outstands in the Global Fungicides & Bactericides Market?
4. Which are the segments to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Fungicides & Bactericides Market?
5. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Fungicides & Bactericides Market?
6. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Fungicides & Bactericides Market?
7. What are the major companies in the Global Fungicides & Bactericides Market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Methodology
3. Market Structure
3.1. Market Considerate
3.2. Market Definition
4. Global Crop Protection Chemicals Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size By Value
4.2. Market Share
4.2.1. By Product Type
4.2.2. By Application
4.2.3. By Region
4.2.4. By Country
4.2.5. By Company
5. Global Fungicides & Bactericides Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size By Value
5.2. Market Share
5.2.1. By Application
5.2.2. By Region
5.2.3. By Country
6. North America Fungicides & Bactericides Market Outlook
7. Europe Fungicides & Bactericides Market Outlook
8. Asia Pacific Fungicides & Bactericides Market Outlook
9. Latin America Fungicides & Bactericides Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Fungicides & Bactericides Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
11.1. Key Drivers
11.2. Key Challenges
12. Market Trends and Developments
13. Company Profiles
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jz5677
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211207005539/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900