DUBLIN, Jan. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Feldspar Market Research Report by Type, by End-Use, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Feldspar Market size was estimated at USD 532.78 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 563.69 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.16% to reach USD 809.93 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Feldspar Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Feldspar Market, including Adolf Gottfried Tonwerke GmbH, Asia Mineral Processing Co., Ltd., Eczacibasi Holding A.S., Gimpex Limited, Gottfried Feldspat GmbH, I Minerals Inc, Imerys S.A., Kaltun Madencilik AS, KMK GRANIT, a.s., LB MINERALS, Ltd., Mahavir Minerals Ltd, Micronized Group, Micronized South Africa Limited, Minerali Industriali Srl, Pacer Corporation, Paladino Mining & Development Corp., Polat Maden, Quarzwerke GmbH, Reade International Corp, Sibelco Nordic AS, Sun Minerals, The Quartz Corp., and U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Feldspar Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Feldspar Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Feldspar Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Feldspar Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Feldspar Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Feldspar Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Feldspar Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increasing applications in automotive glass
126.96.36.199. Growth in demand for ceramic tiles
188.8.131.52. Increasing use as a functional filler in the paint, & coating industries
184.108.40.206. Availability of recycled glass and ceramic
220.127.116.11. Growing commercial and residential construction activities
18.104.22.168. Boosting automotive production and sales
22.214.171.124. Availability of different alternatives
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Feldspar Market, by Type
6.3. Plagioclase feldspar
7. Feldspar Market, by End-Use
8. Americas Feldspar Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Feldspar Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Feldspar Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Adolf Gottfried Tonwerke GmbH
12.2. Asia Mineral Processing Co., Ltd.
12.3. Eczacibasi Holding A.S.
12.4. Gimpex Limited
12.5. Gottfried Feldspat GmbH
12.6. I Minerals Inc
12.7. Imerys S.A.
12.8. Kaltun Madencilik AS
12.9. KMK GRANIT, a.s.
12.10. LB MINERALS, Ltd.
12.11. Mahavir Minerals Ltd
12.12. Micronized Group
12.13. Micronized South Africa Limited
12.14. Minerali Industriali Srl
12.15. Pacer Corporation
12.16. Paladino Mining & Development Corp.
12.17. Polat Maden
12.18. Quarzwerke GmbH
12.19. Reade International Corp
12.20. Sibelco Nordic AS
12.21. Sun Minerals
12.22. The Quartz Corp.
12.23. U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7luuz6
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets