DUBLIN, Jan. 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Doxorubicin Market Research Report by Drug Formulation, by Application, by Distribution Channel, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Doxorubicin Market size was estimated at USD 1,777.09 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,959.95 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.65% to reach USD 3,610.21 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Doxorubicin Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Doxorubicin Market, including Accord Healthcare, Allergan, Inc., Cadila Pharmaceuticals, Changzhou Kinyond Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Cipla, Inc., Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd., Getwell Oncology Pvt Ltd, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Janssen Products, LP, Johnson & Johnson, LGM Pharma, Manus Aktteva Biopharma LLP, Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd., Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer, Inc., SRS pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Teva Pharmaceuticals, Thymoorgan Pharmazie GmbH, and TTY Biopharma.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Doxorubicin Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Doxorubicin Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Doxorubicin Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Doxorubicin Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Doxorubicin Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Doxorubicin Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Doxorubicin Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increasing government support in technological advancement in clinical oncology
220.127.116.11. Growing cancer incidence rate
18.104.22.168. Increasing use in treating AIDS-related breast malignancy, Kaposi Sarcoma, multiple myeloma, and acute meroblastic leukemia
22.214.171.124. Side effects of the drug and life-threatening conditions such as heart failure during or after therapy
126.96.36.199. Rising burden of cancer in Asian economies
188.8.131.52. Growing effort towards increasing awareness and drug availability
184.108.40.206. Supply-demand gap in some areas of world
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Doxorubicin Market, by Drug Formulation
6.2. Doxorubicin Injection
6.3. Lyophilized Powder
7. Doxorubicin Market, by Application
7.2. Bone sarcoma
7.3. Breast cancer
7.4. Endometrial cancer
7.5. Gastric cancer
7.6. Kaposi Sarcoma
7.7. Kidney cancer
7.9. Liver cancer
7.10. Multiple myeloma
7.11. Ovarian cancer
8. Doxorubicin Market, by Distribution Channel
8.2. Hospital Pharmacy
8.3. Online Pharmacy
8.4. Retail Pharmacy
9. Americas Doxorubicin Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Doxorubicin Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Doxorubicin Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Accord Healthcare
13.2. Allergan, Inc.
13.3. Cadila Pharmaceuticals
13.4. Changzhou Kinyond Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
13.5. Cipla, Inc.
13.6. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
13.7. Getwell Oncology Pvt Ltd
13.8. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
13.9. Janssen Products, LP
13.10. Johnson & Johnson
13.11. LGM Pharma
13.12. Manus Aktteva Biopharma LLP
13.13. Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd.
13.14. Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
13.15. Novartis AG
13.16. Pfizer, Inc.
13.17. SRS pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
13.18. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
13.19. Teva Pharmaceuticals
13.20. Thymoorgan Pharmazie GmbH
13.21. TTY Biopharma
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ckh01t
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets