DUBLIN, January 17, 2022--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cobalt Market Research Report by Application, by End User, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cobalt Market size was estimated at USD 7,647.94 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 8,572.49 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.45% to reach USD 17,393.70 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cobalt Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cobalt Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cobalt Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cobalt Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cobalt Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cobalt Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Cobalt Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Cobalt Market?
Increasing demand for Lithium ion batteries in electric vehicles
Favorable government initiatives to promote the use of electric automobile
Rising application of cobalt in metallurgical sector
Health associated risks upon contact of cobalt dust such as asthma and shortness of breath
Growing application in the production of cemented carbides to make hard alloys for construction and transportation industry
Emerging demand from aerospace industry for aerospace engines
Strict regulatory mandates on the application of cobalt
A & C Metals - Sawing, Inc
ALL METAL SALES, INC.
Carter Alloys Co
China Molybdenum Company Limited
Coal India Limited
Eurasian Resources Group S.a r.l.
Hindalco Industries Ltd
Huayou Cobalt Co., Ltd
Jinchuan Group Ltd.
MISSOURI COBALT, LLC
Sherritt International Corporation
Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd.
The Nornickel Group
Vedanta Resources Limited
Yantai Cash Industrial Co Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jch2y5
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220117005199/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900