Dublin, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Anxiety Drugs Market Research Report by Type, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Anxiety Drugs Market size was estimated at USD 13.72 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 14.85 billion in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.61% to reach USD 24.47 billion by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Anxiety Drugs to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the market was studied across Generic Drugs and Patent Medicine.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Help Sleep, Treat anxiety, and Treat Premature Ejaculation.
Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Anxiety Drugs Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Anxiety Drugs Market, including Allergan plc., APOTEX, AstraZeneca plc., Eli Lilly And Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Gsk, H. Lundbeck A/S, Huahai Pharmaceutical, JIANFENG Pharmaceutical, Johnson & Johnson, Kanghong Pharmaceutical, Merck & Co. Inc., Mylan, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, Sun Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd., Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Win Sunny, and Zydus Pharmaceutical.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Anxiety Drugs Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Anxiety Drugs Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Anxiety Drugs Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Anxiety Drugs Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Anxiety Drugs Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Anxiety Drugs Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Anxiety Drugs Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Growing prevalence of mental health problems such as anxiety and depression
188.8.131.52. Awareness among the population of anxiety and availability of drugs for treatment
184.108.40.206. Feasible reimbursement policies in developed economies
220.127.116.11. Increase in the patient drug withdrawals
18.104.22.168. Increasing development and commercialization of anxiety drugs
22.214.171.124. Growing market penetration of anxiety drugs in developing and under-developed economies
126.96.36.199. Availability of generic drugs and patent expiration
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Anxiety Drugs Market, by Type
6.2. Generic Drugs
6.3. Patent Medicine
7. Anxiety Drugs Market, by Application
7.2. Help Sleep
7.3. Treat anxiety
7.4. Treat Premature Ejaculation
8. Americas Anxiety Drugs Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Anxiety Drugs Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Anxiety Drugs Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Allergan plc.
12.3. AstraZeneca plc.
12.4. Eli Lilly And Company
12.5. GlaxoSmithKline plc.
12.7. H. Lundbeck A/S
12.8. Huahai Pharmaceutical
12.9. JIANFENG Pharmaceutical
12.10. Johnson & Johnson
12.11. Kanghong Pharmaceutical
12.12. Merck & Co. Inc.
12.14. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
12.15. Pfizer Inc.
12.17. Sun Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
12.18. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
12.19. Valeant Pharmaceuticals
12.20. Win Sunny
12.21. Zydus Pharmaceutical
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yx5dz7
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900