Summary This report provides a roundup of innovations within the global retail wealth management market, including subscription models, personalization, and offshore investments.
New York, July 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Innovation in Retail Wealth Management" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06292979/?utm_source=GNW
The number of retail investors grew substantially over the course of the pandemic, with the number of emerging affluent investors rising 18.2% in 2021 alone. Meanwhile, mass affluent investors increased by 8.8% year on year. The larger investor pool has spurred a renewed interest in serving the investment needs of consumers with modest portfolios. A number of fintechs and established wealth managers have rolled out new products, service models, and technology to economically address the investment needs of this growing investor class.
- 2022 global GDP growth has been revised down from 4.4% to 3.5%. Revisions of a similar magnitude preceded the 2008 and 2020 recessions.
- The subscription model truly arrived in wealth when Charles Schwab adopted it for Intelligent Portfolios Premium - the company’s hybrid robo-advice offering.
- The beginnings of widespread customization of client portfolios was mainstreamed by the deployment of services from major online brokers such as TD Ameritrade.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the key technology, business models, and channels trends being used to reach out to retail investors.
- Access the latest consumer survey data on evolving channel behavior, provider preferences, and product holdings.
- Access firm-level/case study insights on leading players within retail wealth management.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06292979/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001