Dublin, Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Sports Gun Market Research Report by Product, by Application, by Distribution, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Sports Gun Market size was estimated at USD 2,315.28 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 2,436.92 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 5.59% to reach USD 3,209.19 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Sports Gun to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Sports Gun Market was studied across Pistols, Revolvers, Rifles, and Shotguns.
Based on Caliber Type, the Sports Gun Market was studied across 0.38 Caliber, 0.38 Special, 12 Gauge, and 9 mm.
Based on Application, the Sports Gun Market was studied across Competitive Shooting and Recreational Sports.
Based on Distribution, the Sports Gun Market was studied across Offline Retail Stores and Online Retail Stores.
Based on Region, the Sports Gun Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Sports Gun Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Sports Gun Market, including American Outdoor Brands Corporation, Beretta Holding S.p.A., Browning Arms Company, CARL WALTHER GMBH, Creedmoor Sports, Inc., Daisy Outdoor Products, Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc., German Sport Guns GmbH, Herstal SA, Howa Machinery, Ltd., J.G. ANSCHUTZ GmbH & Co. KG, Miroku Corporation, Precihole Sports Pvt. Ltd, Remington Arms Company LLC., Smith & Wesson, and Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Sports Gun Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Sports Gun Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Sports Gun Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Sports Gun Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Sports Gun Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Sports Gun Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Sports Gun Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Technological and design advances in sports guns
18.104.22.168. Growing participation for the shooting sports
22.214.171.124. Increasing women participation on shooting sports
126.96.36.199. Stringent rules for trade and sale of sport guns
188.8.131.52. Increased product accessibility and wide range of options to choose from
184.108.40.206. Increasing preference of youth to choose sports as careers
220.127.116.11. Inappropriate use
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Sports Gun Market, by Product
7. Sports Gun Market, by Caliber Type
7.2. 0.38 Caliber
7.3. 0.38 Special
7.4. 12 Gauge
7.5. 9 mm
8. Sports Gun Market, by Application
8.2. Competitive Shooting
8.3. Recreational Sports
9. Sports Gun Market, by Distribution
9.2. Offline Retail Stores
9.3. Online Retail Stores
10. Americas Sports Gun Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Sports Gun Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Sports Gun Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. American Outdoor Brands Corporation
14.2. Beretta Holding S.p.A.
14.3. Browning Arms Company
14.4. CARL WALTHER GMBH
14.5. Creedmoor Sports, Inc.
14.6. Daisy Outdoor Products
14.7. Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.
14.8. German Sport Guns GmbH
14.9. Herstal SA
14.10. Howa Machinery, Ltd.
14.11. J.G. ANSCHUTZ GmbH & Co. KG
14.12. Miroku Corporation
14.13. Precihole Sports Pvt. Ltd
14.14. Remington Arms Company LLC.
14.15. Smith & Wesson
14.16. Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pmm9c2
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900